Excursion Low-Top Navy
This is the navy shoe you’ve been looking for. Crafted for comfort and with a discreet zip that opens around the back of the shoe, you can slip it on and off with ease. We don’t call it Easy Shoe Access technology for nothing!
This classic style features suede leather and flyknit fabric that’s engineered for breathability. Plus there’s a cushioned midsole, smooth linings, ample interior padding, and a luxurious (removable) memory foam insole.
Why your feet will love them:
• Experience hassle-free on-and-off. Our patented Easy Shoe Access creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers.
• Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth. Great for accommodating wider feet, swelling, orthotics and AFO/SMO.
• They absorb shock. The memory foam footbed features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable in case you want to use a custom orthotic.
• All day comfort and security. Lateral support, anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, breathable linings.
• Shockingly lightweight! Our size 9 Excursion weighs in under 300g.
Patented Easy Shoe Access technology features:
- Larger entry portals than straight zippers
- Easier to pull than straight or wrap-around zippers
- Discreet, patented design
Easier shoes are particularly important for people who require proper footwear to live actively, exercise, prevent falls, stay independent, and adapt and overcome the effects of strokes, heart attacks, palsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and many other conditions that make living, and shoes, a chore. We all need a comfortable, durable trainer. Something that’s versatile, for work, play, and more. The Excursion Low Top fits the bill.