Quest Marine Camo
Meet the Quest Marine Camo, our newest recruit. Colourful and comfortable, this lightweight trainer has a deep side zip so it’s easy to get on and off, and an adjustable elastic toggle.
There’s room for AFOs and other orthotics (you can always remove the insole for extra depth), and our tongue labels are stamped not stuck for anyone with heightened sensitivity.
Why your feet will love them:
- Experience hassle-free on-and-off. Our Easy Shoe Access technology creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers. Our zips are also YKK so they’re quality assured.
- The comfort factor. Absorb shock and improve comfort with removable sensory friendly memory foam footbeds. The memory foam insole features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit your custom orthotic if needed.
- Easy to wear. Functional elastic toggle provides tension opportunities across the instep.
- All day comfort and security. There’s anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, lateral support and breathable linings. Lateral support, anti-slip stability, and smooth, breathable linings for all-day comfort and security.
- Wide-fitting. The wide-expand upper and generous toe-box depth accommodates width requirements, swelling, orthotics, and AFO/SMOs.
- Stamped inner label. For anyone with heightened sensory needs, we’ve stamped the shoe size onto the tongue instead of using a stuck-on label.