Friendly Force Navy & Red
You won’t believe your eyes – our Friendly Force shoes are SO easy to put on and off. Channel a classic style with our navy pair, edged in red. Featuring a side zip that opens up the length and width of the shoe, there’s also a stretchable upper, supportive mid-sole and cushioned (and removable) insole.
Why your feet will love them:
• Experience hassle-free on-and-off. Our Easy Shoe Access technology creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers.
• Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth. Great for accommodating wider feet, swelling, orthotics and AFO/SMOs.
• Shockingly lightweight! . We’re talking under 150g!
• They absorb shock. The memory foam footbed features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit your custom orthotic if needed.
• All day comfort and security. There’s anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, breathable linings.
• Stamped inner label. For anyone with heightened sensory needs, we’ve stamped the shoe size onto the tongue instead of using a stuck-on label.
Children love — crave — independence! But life requires footwear and shoes can be hard for children of all ages or abilities. So we developed the Friendly Force for Kids, a brightly styled zip-on with patented technology, so children of almost any age or ability can do it themselves. Just fold-open, enter, and zip! Children feel proud and helpful when they can put on their own footwear, and it’s a big help to parents and families saving them time and hassle. Easier shoes mean children can focus on the more important things, like learning and playing, and makes your morning routine getting-out the door a breeze. Enjoy!
Children need proper footwear just as much as adults. The developing foot needs support, cushion, and room for natural expansion, yet most kids shoes are narrow, hard, and unsupportive. As parents ourselves the Friendly team was determined to make kids shoes as well built, stylish, and EASY as our adult shoes that have helped tens of thousands of people. The Kids Force by Friendly Shoes are smartly styled and have all the same features adults rely upon: a wider, friendly fit for natural foot expansion, removable memory foam insoles allowing for extra depth or custom orthotics; smooth, pliable, and comfortable uppers; cushioned, supportive midsole; and patented Easy Shoe Access! MAX GOBILITY for life!
The Kids Force by Friendly Shoes are stylish, cool-kid zip-ons built to accommodate adaptive needs of all abilities children. Why? Because when we meet the needs of the whole community we all win. You don’t need tactile hypersensitivity or sensory aversions as so many children with Autism experience, to appreciate smooth, sensory Friendly inner linings. Comfortable, supportive, quality footwear built for the developing foot are AWESOME no matter a child’s ability level. Removable insoles, which you hardly every see in children’s shoes, enable parents to customize and fit their children just right regardless of need for extra depth or custom orthotics. At an affordable price point these fun, versatile kicks are truly a (Kids) FORCE to be reckoned with. May the Friendly Force be with you!
We offer no-cost, hassle-free returns within 28 days of purchase.
If you don’t like your Friendly Shoes you can return (money back) or exchange lightly worn Friendly Shoes within 28 days – no questions asked.
Lightly Worn means you’ve worn them inside, not outside, for up to 28 days to assess their fit, comfort, and ease of use. Other companies’ return policies are that you CAN’T wear the shoes at all, but how else would you know if you like them? We’re Friendly! so we take the risk.