Excursion Mid-Top Brown Woodshop
Crafted for comfort, our stylish brown Excursion features a discreet zip that opens around the back, so you can slip your foot (and orthotic if you wear one) in and out with ease.
The Excursion is our deepest shoe from heel to toe. There’s irresistible cushioning the second you slip them on due to the luxurious (and removable) memory foam insole, smooth and cushioned interior linings, and a flexible, shock absorbing slip-resistant outsole.
Made from suede leather and fabrics engineered for breathability.
Why your feet will love them:
- Experience hassle-free on-and-off. The zip (what we call ‘easy shoe access’) creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers.
- Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth. Great for accommodating wider feet, swelling, orthotics and AFO/SMO.
- They absorb shock. The memory foam footbed features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit a custom orthotic.
- All day comfort and security. Lateral support, anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, breathable linings.
- Shockingly lightweight!
- Sensory friendly. We have smooth linings and instead of stuck on labels, we stamp our sizing detail onto the tongue.
- Rocker sole. To aid propulsion and even pressure distribution.
All our adult shoes are eligible for VAT exemption. If you can claim this tax relief, just tick the box at check-out when prompted and provide the relevant details.