Excursion Low-Top Black
This is the classic black shoe you’ve been looking for! Crafted for comfort and with a discreet zip that opens around the back of the shoe, you can slip it on and off with ease. We don’t call it Easy Shoe Access technology for nothing!
There’s fashionable flyknit (engineered for breathability) and suede leather for some added luxe. Plus there’s a cushioned midsole, smooth linings, ample interior padding, and a removable memory foam insole you can sink into.
Why your feet will love them:
• Experience hassle-free on-and-off. Our patented Easy Shoe Access creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers.
• Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth. Great for accommodating wider feet, swelling, orthotics and AFO/SMO.
• They absorb shock. The memory foam footbed features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit a custom orthotic if needed.
• All day comfort and security. Lateral support, anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, breathable linings.
• Shockingly lightweight! Our size 5 Excursion weighs in under 260g.
Patented Easy Shoe Access technology features:
- Larger entry portals than straight zippers
- Easier to pull than straight or wrap-around zippers
- Discreet, patented design
Easier shoes are particularly important for people who require proper footwear to live actively, exercise, prevent falls, stay independent, and adapt and overcome the effects of strokes, heart attacks, palsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and many other conditions that make living, and shoes, a chore. We all need a comfortable, durable trainer. Something that’s versatile, for work, play, and more. The Excursion Low Top fits the bill.
Protecting precious cargo when you’re pregnant is everything, and getting your feet into shoes can prove to be the ultimate challenge the closer you find yourself to your due date. Bending over becomes a thing of the past, your feet swell and sensitivity is ramped up. Friendly Shoes provides solutions for moms-to-be and allows for wearability throughout the entire 40 weeks. The wider fit accommodates swelling, memory foam cushioning provides much-needed comfort for fatigued feet, and the patented ESA technology lets you slip into these while sitting down without issue.